These easy-to-make custard tarts are delicious for a quick dessert when you just don’t have the time or don’t feel like making anything fancy – even though they look fancy!
You’ll need (makes 5 tarts):
1 can Coconut Custard (400g)
Vegan puff pastry
- Take a muffin pan and place the cupcake holders in the hollows.
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out circles.
- Mould the puff pastry circles into the cupcake holders and then pour in the custard.
- Pop it into the oven for 20 minutes at 180C.
- Remove from oven and decorate with flowers or anything that looks pretty. Voila – instant, homemade custard tarts!